Re: [perpass] Securing VoIP in the Presence of Pervasive Monitoring

Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net> Mon, 09 September 2013 16:16 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to; bh=0F9XQJhTvESKVGroeT1E3obgO/PmjT5wQA7jAdbHpz8=; b=DKf43tW9oBNrumhF+66XWADS7LBfRDlNRC3EXszKU+f4yi/XlN9KRbcBOGM2SjKceB C/I3MRcHrSc1xUERszGhQENkkDmGxR+lB+8ptoaJ+05khK0l3DH8KbZhvMpwapfs9Dg8 4BuuEzn7eRS6iyoLELUpRl3sTFv6EbHtebjaV3EYy0YOUpdAXUXD62yZ0yOfck4QMW+C XWt4WCs7hpI5r+bSf5RXUmcW/XMhAKH04j1QvZYzGnZLxlb1+QeBQFAIGrp/jXdLXPXZ poyn3+BboGd6yeWk8M0kZPYzOT/sDLkH+4irvRSIyu/amlvRgbbLM73ZrUWoVhK1MKzh nlPw==