Re: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601bis-00.txt

"Nicholas, Jonathan - ES" <Jonathan.Nicholas@itt.com> Mon, 10 October 2011 15:05 UTC

From: "Nicholas, Jonathan - ES" <Jonathan.Nicholas@itt.com>
To: "pim@ietf.org" <pim@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 11:04:58 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601bis-00.txt

All,

In reviewing this draft, I notice that Appendix A has been removed.

While I can understand removing the (*,*,RP) due to lack of deployment experience, there was a fair amount of useful information that did not involve (*,*,RP) in Appendix A.

Is this also due to lack of deployment experience, or is there another reason?

Thank you.

Jonathan Nicholas