Re: [pim] AD Review of draft-ietf-pim-hierarchicaljoinattr-05

Stig Venaas <stig@venaas.com> Mon, 29 February 2016 23:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=venaas-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=PkhQ5qO52atVCfTOvmo79f7cbk3vCp29+NDYkxyEHEM=; b=D2h7YFscWEBBCa5asFi9KIV+tRA5vW6u1OzW+SPD+c6uvMzucJf7Ht0vL9SPvFuP/u RNBzLEV9c6QISIlVqoF4K9dOtLNvEtZuldYwBnHeQbCcDwf8X3EK+1aagjy/Z/BHJ14R 4lQtTyAPsaR2NE45lIz3wFuWI9UmFcSJgGqBut+j/EI/JU14A1Jz+grnqERNPQRLgzP3 jP7k7eezslFhxOuXwWAr1cADaJN1CIQ47PEtqwvRDjnDRYjbcbMz+ffP+qAiW4aqstWP 1RWGsOVp3I0yqEPLlMXdJc76Bmq2RhHrqQJQjQRmsGpGCoKnxFSOHloOnh/1j7C+7Gw+ 7FIA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=PkhQ5qO52atVCfTOvmo79f7cbk3vCp29+NDYkxyEHEM=; b=ct4/AdaHjyuHw8x8+hEQxgFGnGJ+F2KlDegmsApFn00xL+z4x8/PBV81p90sQ0lc54 A6wQ6AJRta4U2+NuAyBeGdXdamnhtF1HiF61v4NzT15nrOX6lwNw02RkJOEyQB+L5KNp dJN7g6NkbFT9TywVDOeYaO9NqKrWwwi8qkHmB90L0fstrkBud+mESszrTu0WgN1fq4mL 0v+bQf9tEpl80x1k2aKeq07Q5kdFzq5xesE2/i4p1Q284QljOtmCbr/6gygt9SJV0N9T 37AP55LiI4QN7RpZh9871rr+eJo28NGQd0pW52pJ3ZVoEeJ06jynkYVM/55SSQriLLZI Kl6A==