[pim] AD Review of draft-ietf-pim-hierarchicaljoinattr-05

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Thu, 21 January 2016 18:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=20304; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1453399251; x=1454608851; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=VUdTdqDdMSMa/tO2O/Pi+1KEete668FB9sOGO2UpcDY=; b=FBZAUeyisT9W8gYimYqiECOZJR/J8GzcHNnvhTk3K0Ku1b7T6eLRACS4 nGoYKL6wwc/uxE5bdMIKiknYzALPsMlFRBD+lFx0qAMMqDZzwh9bKSsPU op305OptKcgCZePHkx0gDpi0Lvgexq4zgiGgHRm8No3DkA/8KTozs8CYg E=;