Re: [pim] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-yang-13: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Xufeng Liu <xufeng.liu.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 30 May 2019 03:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=61LxPv/DGJKLfyJJhxYdglkCSMGw3m55AyzmA2psU4w=; b=MvvpEGBKyywRwyX5gA6iUiyIIWiQb6TxzINS901YGYdFZcty73m7sIQWGoJb0+55cn lVGCCAa9G/lHqfRf4IN/XDUlvEUIEhsyFQ/A7EpqjF8ltAo0L03jTmR3FP7ZWgkkBFtw 96AvT8ozmFIbXe7G+8fCCjwaLrQ6wxCF3pDE0XCg9ac87RZyaZsY5N3U76YnXjo4447G qiYCvh3JhdfATA5sgUQnXywoc56Q7oZancE+kU49+Nd1qnCPPa9O+SHSbOCIedQI6tgW XPvX6aEt3PN1J7NUDa2GiwglXVw5ZMBWbMv/5qER6ee/Nt7LbfBGSilmgN1mpP2n8P68 6S8w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=61LxPv/DGJKLfyJJhxYdglkCSMGw3m55AyzmA2psU4w=; b=hZCBdfVC/D+CTa/KcP5iVq8OoY//YvJlL1NFl8QazP4TPE2mmPX2YvWHuXeoG0ftgO 4LOh2GjOgE+JTdKhvVHGbvnZ+EoipdKr4PES1ArXkko2KLvVRc6i1T7N+w3K8IqBsycZ xlEiFW9dMIz/Ra/b2+aQPsPRZ/Zbytv5mLnAcZ8CQrfLhlztn9MgTG6xTTcaAho5edTb na28V+qa1RMYLSNLwUfJKtbR6R+iyEcREmjp4GCr1+NoyNG5MPJ3AdZfxVlUEXpysls+ vmOLwTpjAKIhT53X/E+sQBCCuQl/Cmda96vEl2bL60k34iY6WxJS2qJHYOjV3ZLO2EsJ 9N/A==