Re: [pim] Some thoughts on draft-mirsky-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 26 June 2018 18:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=u9qZYaPai2rnlXJWFTZsOauhdzvu4WPbSKo4UnBIgaM=; b=PnOdpMr1PvxmcuGsYt27hoVd9U2kPQ3iHcO0uC8VWqZK0rof2NEm2CoA5AX7a9MKkA PlYXHObwr6Sp63mpqvIBZhT0MORP+oc98l99Z5I4Gs7sUD7I8gK27XJ1a+/L6A1qyfhW 2rhS3KBpuefoJs5doTTe1xeHEwzkgJR4GsYE4yPkMpi1Fi7aTlHgAr8AhGpsKMGcW9AE gjE6WyegVZqnSShzhFXFjRlrciMkK6eQa1z9hiD5QHZxV+JSVPdIZbjN84rKV+LNfgyB dUhAgjjHLHWgR+0aEXust1qvhe08yhVeVdqt3GxjxDcIzZnvRdcgdffkrG+cjVSMNvOn DmEA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=u9qZYaPai2rnlXJWFTZsOauhdzvu4WPbSKo4UnBIgaM=; b=V0xNWsq/3CnclKAKTERDzc0QVrbSdUbOMStE3hbNUNxjr996RW3PyRSBR4j2KXBa0G z0txNEOXuCHEzNZUGvMXFiavn6/auRxsdUfQ8OSLXdDdxwg3vFpoT+knSFFRBpXco4/8 Tb2jX7TdK7MlHV3EpbL2FFpL7LUbWJ6dmPc6hB/8Q4smXIa1kcMcUvJRxUtMCzo2JHxd WWeE3W5c2whAs4avCd8e7Q4jsIhetgYP03BVnCABgRiDuULHJCbAwJlcQ7jC2qKfJqeS 7Z65u76hxUNBTQ1VbATIWVyl++xeCTD74Vp6It+IajRrbLJy5RrOojh5qMbLE91KsJWR b1DQ==