Re: [pim] Some thoughts on draft-mirsky-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 25 June 2018 16:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=qC+wvwcV/c7gKLXkH+EwqwlnFvZ6VfHjK53jgp8wJtw=; b=OO6Zo6enpnNURRIq1+XmSgnDiMnP/wGijlfOVBZXNBtfv/93OZnq+XjfmjY7q1KfP7 hoVTiuPmbfGH8Lr3K37ztpiOiFI0TnZKGlXo506++F+O2aEh5zyMC6Yi23GY+G60GPzn nUMZnJn9Zbs6wQk5D9/7/0ipwhJh3mTy+4bv+0nZjSCgyINohIxkZapotK7BJCwGMkWg W3KAwhpHwdpCX6yyTNN3DJkFNalYD3cTrvVKla4hxR22sIfZCZ7Q8Qh1WR0W19bnYEwn BeF6YM/H5tMyBZjfWjV5UTwWYgED3uSaUHnIP55nylOWNaotgm9x6swANnrPgXFhC0tX c03A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qC+wvwcV/c7gKLXkH+EwqwlnFvZ6VfHjK53jgp8wJtw=; b=B98oHlqfRJCh1L0lyqc3/1QfDjl4aa4+b4liFsBTPVPFlTS0Ka+Qnqqj+WXaZM6UGx 7o4CuuNBYNVPiPj5JRqg2qgaFHbm5br0O9Ve4din15F6M1Tz6vM0Y+u6xiCKjkCIi8HF rd5XuHt2aLz+35xOrj+v8VtTfvJ0YTIML3Joll1p72jU5IbzB5mqKzdFYJVGHBQ0FHVM Wii8eK4kWyQBr7nJJHlbyqy67LOF8WdgzF1MCsUtQCBu4m8ptldOj9570FNGTwlXrv9p Du87eB2Q/9S0W/5brz0SU/KRWaRBRQKN4DcIAf/4iWjtGBLJXxEdopIZGLg9qgTRMcWy TQxw==