Re: [pkix] How do we differentiate authentic servers from proxies performing TLS interception?

Jeffrey Walton <noloader@gmail.com> Thu, 12 November 2015 10:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/ThOoD8Zk5GTM9DtGDmSFw0HkduuH4zjwyZjy53W5Vk=; b=P+s1wxf0wXPGafvplsb197tgrc14GNanVTV+T+zsvhaJh1rT3vy7kOUKwKHKOohnIG +qPiYW0pmDuxNSNvrsBEWRTvmK3Ukg6RHarNgmRKlv8ZPY+4ZQhKIi1nXKeeWdiXqqan nPtdDxa05dlA9hO3LiE0MaIIHzSdiGzb19FuDHUm5IJXSseyAFApnC6Du6Cr+5+rRnME B25SaIg7So6Wc92xx7GmqEHxwj2+lasolQBlXL0LvWTg2wVxjVIbUXlto9Xk3F6x2lY4 kGmURdwHfnsKlTNAaGcfCzl01UuhRjmKA02ttB3uPomx/AHdLV7543ewUPLdWOxzp731 d5nA==