Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-ipki3cmp-08.txt

Bob Masters <rmasters@bbn.com> Tue, 26 May 1998 18:18 UTC

Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 14:04:01 -0400
From: Bob Masters <rmasters@bbn.com>
To: Carlisle Adams <carlisle.adams@entrust.com>
CC: ietf-pkix@imc.org
Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-ipki3cmp-08.txt
Sender: owner-ietf-pkix@imc.org

Carlisle,

Page 20 of CMP contains the statement "specification of external protection
using PKCS #7 will be provided in a separate document."  What is this separate
document?  I have looked at CMC, but it does not seem to be compatible with CMP.

Thanks for any help you can give me on this.

Bob Masters
GTE Internetworking