Re: [pkix] Possible new work item: additional methods for generating key identifiers

Rene Struik <rstruik.ext@gmail.com> Tue, 24 April 2012 16:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=HDrkRpPDG70XRiSNBBMNsMDm5imAhmZJEND+M18rc8k=; b=UjgZhm68q5XIwWvV2ifJHPgzLNNobqEeDUSPwXc4yp7S6UOtUftomtYMWGhF7aKrnY YcTW9LE02wCkQxJo0c8Pl8GSWaqjuRgLcO28UslmrtlJuux0rgWN5oc11l4ZVhk4T/+p s08ZWg4D9wgKttZRIHiTpeN15B8YGIz2Wpl03ssxc220hou+uUCX3ApDT1vdQnobNL02 Wdcl9jJ6+/JlFtY/u1RxoMxqH8JfBagYQTbnokbUPF1gS9eFxHw+X3rxgB0AdUa7N8lD D56jjpu8moz3XzMstOCC3rI24x8zZ8tO1vvFQohVWdXIy/fMCcV9DYFVjJcDYTyAq1G9 k6IQ==