Re: [pkix] Possible new work item: additional methods for generating key identifiers

Rene Struik <rstruik.ext@gmail.com> Tue, 24 April 2012 13:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=nSAkNJWK5oUMOf1+SNDu67ghPxl1VywSy0N48c5dl3U=; b=oqP6uFPmsmBvzBxd74G8eYrjrnyt0jUa7nh2+8KxLtFj0kvls7nKI/gF3HHfQJVmHq yJd4h9XpaziFNP2xU09Rd/sbiJbIHrlP+gSwrL7CHSpF4xhxVz/lvDfekrZW+MIi1jD3 FtV8I+eENBZd2X5doCXLbY5xC0TRKDoXLC6kh0nvhG29mLKhZDQDmYUoSBGZSmOtdztd oASM4MURUUaK12+HnpTpJfWljeUy/eqliJyUTaDYKY5YNSrKEZjAANnRwr7v2B56G5qV bZujNoUBFUYcxqxJwXS/4cRPDeIGrAnZeY5RqYtxVPzFHRzKjAHBPv5F7XTPdBRMISao T4kA==