Re: [PMOL] FW: [ippm] Fwd: Liaison Statement from the Broadband Forum

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Tue, 04 September 2012 07:01 UTC

Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 09:01:19 +0200
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: Yaakov Stein <yaakov_s@rad.com>, pmol@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [PMOL] FW: [ippm] Fwd: Liaison Statement from the Broadband Forum

It would be probably good if somebody can draft a response and provide
it as feedback as Ron asked initially. The response would probably point
to a number of RFCs that can help the Broadband Forum, probably most of
them resulting from work in IPPM. Based on this Ron and Benoit can sort
out with the Transport ADs who needs to answer the liaison letter.

I also notice that the letter was also sent to ITU-T SG15Q14 and
SG12Q17. Al Morton is one of the leading contributors (also) in the
ITU-T work, so I suggest that we hear his input.

Regards,

Dan

Of
> Yaakov Stein
> Sent: Monday, September 03, 2012 5:33 PM
> To: pmol@ietf.org
> Subject: [PMOL] FW: [ippm] Fwd: Liaison Statement from the Broadband
> Forum
>
> Although I am sure that most of you have already seen this message, I
am
> forwarding it, because I believe that this liaison function should be
> the responsibility of the performance directorate.
>
> Y(J)S

Of

ietf@ietf.org.