Re: [pntaw] More on draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations

Oleg Moskalenko <mom040267@gmail.com> Tue, 24 September 2013 06:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=tA8HwP7lUNVae3fWgNAUJQlyHNG4h3fgOVPswdwiGXQ=; b=IWv297wZlE8SsH/vZ3DKxBi8oA0jw1LH9qVdCwH6OWm5Ovslljb3OLw5s6ruVSqlJm QfRv9XcXm/y5ltLD0cPSlwR10fdJO0baz0xdBQ18GipPDDbs1ETANTUHBQAk7YyevLG3 7+H66C6bchvdM9eGIjOYdGbswyL0LmzNNeeT62gAzuVEeD+fyyhzx/ON5B4nM2VCVoJw 6jrrV2axuBb7VVkYPT5nEffpQccV9Rc0ZLO+RFF/jifvzRsIAqasbnGhLF7lAOxOKDSw xMROyXJ1y6QO8ImVUeiCrAR1SfWUmAhkDM7eHwE+7N9b63GL76cD+Qlxlr95fPCq2CHs 2atw==