Re: [Ppm] Fwd: Next steps for heavy hitters with VDAFs

Simon Friedberger <simon@mozilla.com> Mon, 04 March 2024 19:14 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mozilla.com; s=google; t=1709579672; x=1710184472; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=oE/FbXlMsavFX2aBw7jFJztVbkAkgQaS7rbahM2pnAk=; b=SypEGIT8PYJAP5gb4OaUk0mxbSoIcY/4SCXhsf0yI5+JvV3l3hM0pxkMfIL4RrN9t9 90qkCZghHoYcB9E2IHiBsVRzOc7lBfSjeNIwCwHIqSXKi8lFhKz502RQN0rY99DaiRqM 36mjO+QXzL5Lukw2KTMzhs9+X9744TwgKJwTY=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1709579672; x=1710184472; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=oE/FbXlMsavFX2aBw7jFJztVbkAkgQaS7rbahM2pnAk=; b=WvaCAb491Zh6J1FdHx9nFwqhvBQJjjO+Mpo97s5zMcbkMdS6n2XG5T5ar8488lxB8L VPUrxFJ1jMsIvjwGtwIwUiZiPPVL8E8bHha0+0B5pLnlnhUOC2obBqZdzi7VKcglfrGT 14Q7Qh5YhGFGmWvX86h7rl2I5zNv5bDVKtJ5ggWK+X9cltCIzmNcvPe+W4o77diLnqeX f62K/evDKXBZWcjK9tuFcfdDzjdGBBge/M2jDg4dl1vxqATzYBS+xhkAw2QuS0q11Znx s2EByRWpeCnleP/UIVDBXODAYLS9HNe6sgYD0TgiZ9ikNCthWJmfuxmiNedxnws2EqJf TP0w==