Re: [Pppext] I-D Action:draft-hu-pppext-ipv6cp-requirements-00.txt

Jacni Qin <jacniq@gmail.com> Wed, 20 October 2010 17:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=bFjCRlP0IccSMGw449FUomKhg3vB4HBp21GfQkfRZ3c=; b=xX0IFZGuE1VNUgGB/zt2OMrlY+VtzePzwBOIS2FtoS5beIgFggS+Gp0YzKw1Fl4WJw mAydwz/Ak5lBxiSUi0raMQ7AKeFCDIteMcAqLroi0JdJNzHPzEKxBigWTi8SLXsrj8kB EnX/eypcWONvJQ3dIMBWDbTunHJtsMxdyjU4I=