Re: [ppsp] PPSP distributed tracker

Johan Pouwelse <peer2peer@gmail.com> Wed, 26 October 2011 21:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=No9V5eARGTVzzEo0pVg2IGoW0ZnM20zL1MHtf+KF58Y=; b=uyNOx6H2jJw3fIQWXQuxNauReYoEidzn2q6fNW5AC3dk4n0DPWbekNK+tgOV6jZ5qb T2FSpA/UfeU45T8l1CV9v3z6z7Qoo1suaND9Yc0Vx00lhGM5KY1JH0Szo5327IHSOWDK aBxlWicxH13OPBeeO0c+HlLcSSdkPyD0rOqV4=
References: <4E9D00AA.4060400@mti-systems.com> <201110181408148242523@chinamobile.com> <22A3852D27EBD546A70413F89677CE33019B92@CNBEEXC007.nsn-intra.net> <00bf01cc92c7$0edbe120$2c93a360$@com> <22A3852D27EBD546A70413F89677CE33019BEE@CNBEEXC007.nsn-intra.net> <00eb01cc92e9$64ec6130$2ec52390$@com> <22A3852D27EBD546A70413F89677CE33019C22@CNBEEXC007.nsn-intra.net> <22A3852D27EBD546A70413F89677CE33019C32@CNBEEXC007.nsn-intra.net>