Re: [ppsp] Peer-to-Peer Multimedia Answering Machine Technology

David Jonsson <davidjonssonsweden@gmail.com> Thu, 13 December 2012 21:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=mfvh6pZzrg3kHoYl9Smv7/q5S8VGXxsrzb35biTFMH0=; b=ZDnaXbzeIvJPy6C4kPJbnfdV8vtPN/1lIActlXnBqvUq8YI/fPNRCQJhBRkZdqHvqv sGdZJmVBjRLtFVHqXalTGOBeBIcBruSSbPyX24iYbhEPoYJfjuCw59yLk0+76CifBtgc NY4NIUbn0ndJNLPPcAd3eUCcNZpK4TptaqWuumlb58x/BbFinhahrM0Vdzitl8ip7ril xL1iJicIjvBPrCAt4/ldQDSeQOf//Gw0Iky2w5nlDIcPzdd7wi7g44Kklo0zwCZJXbNs riweTy3pfSWGQ8R0Ah5iE5geSxS5HJkN0jiTxEUIaA/RvhIXIbsRkrJlzv+qiPXX17pm hkiQ==