Re: [precis] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis-17: (with COMMENT)

Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <peter@andyet.net> Wed, 27 May 2015 15:44 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=uWORLCwbAAZZj6usX6bYEUauOsXS7qaTUZEoUaXlGDc=; b=j6ma9TqvX8dYFnk4Han6PV6CSDHE5k3kOfvFFgYdDyycQuyW6fm/0TFnM34X8lNkUx DnVRFGQuS6MrbGA/Na9QRiFNvPC7IxjR8sgbLMY9VXsf4U7IQd8q9Ed+9dgRlc1zwMHP D5OD8nF1PDKuAFNH0RyyoxP6LuIJ+QQ6c2knw9vsGMsw4EWaZSWYZY9urRVN2TksTFe7 WeEPi0Q6aUgTJE1USK5N+kYtwpLikdtyus3TQ/cNPc0L2e88woMad5EUXV+qUBBKhKQK Nl4qarfG5NXbY5Mul0eeA2V6PFIZUQYbIc/F2zPOdqdAkXddCDJA3DHOtOx6x+ILYbsJ L4oQ==