Re: [precis] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis-17: (with COMMENT)

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Wed, 27 May 2015 15:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1432741629; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=Da6tJB8zeMF/IA+Uy9f9u4wLjQB0k6Io/Wl5DD/TiyQ=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=Sie9wFJ7nwdDp7z5GOfcDnv20oKqNXpj5u/MOLN7amGe7ThROjO1TR6qKGA1N7OFx3J2rB FaAgqpyUpEgCLv75zZqalyo+eb4JS9p3rnqllg2dEGyJ2iItyGsnd8RfsAlLcSpK9QH72b Vi2IdEQ9LY3Ko1bv/MgKgMyL03kuvTM=;