Re: [precis] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC7700 (4570)

Sam Whited <sam@samwhited.com> Wed, 23 December 2015 15:10 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=d16xqHlBa6s6g0hsO9XuPPar6A8M6vGedZtcd5Qr7LM=; b=QPyyM0G7yT3Spxsw2jzAuja2RiAGgmrWhKrtLOVc07lGeWrdmCLFPKifVrqpfnva+8 NdlFZoyKZy8VzM4lzuySB/cG/fKypQwnxtv+kFL2AcLjwl939LSSAs8sfeTE4tMmvazM fuz3jS1zubWBODczewKCkuHxdizbMB/hfkA4Siy4dnWHBCFbZeGZuunjHo8r3CdGVZBT tJHt6pI4fGntoIJKvhynTaP86YYAgskrJTj8sgaA+jFtpP9zU2+mQxjGL6YcYGTRBLtR eTfFQZrwNWZmngGzeZbGxowwyM63k6Ci6LBrrPxvk2hKAXdPPE0EQGe2flAgNneSbIbS 7gIQ==