Re: [precis] WGLC: draft-ietf-precis-mappings-07.txt

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Fri, 28 February 2014 16:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1393605045; bh=hioZnXSqyMTFc4clECIxk5JE9E4=; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=E3FEASRounrSgpX3f0tTIQRlgBGp2aEja8SFDICAvFbls3Wo39FWU6YVm0rc7cH18 UQV+5M+kjO3MxPnwhu1Wb9vK0s7JLaeFnGA/MuT33XxE/AXDmrD0oWi6Lw/BtG5l3t gg60nR5bVTSCVY3LKRKH006GkGaubPr0LAKdeF8s=