Re: [precis] WGLC: draft-ietf-precis-mappings-07.txt

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 26 February 2014 17:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=Wz/oB6sG4WaA6WAOKw2gNEYQBX16E/w7T9ETdER+TqY=; b=RMuwB2umq8yAefNYHU0T1jkesf7m2IKpqhFj6o10dkVDHKUB+HERq+Gqfo0JpqJ3G0 Xrha+CeNpQnO2L7Qg+7lSPcSrQiAz0V1ZOsHFdRY9wTtSKvOjDQuG8XSARMFsmmz8yFm hVVoEaHRM6QNk4MUHUIgDWL3SOf+X0CuOk2OBiktLAGS32yNJXjYHop8zKS6PJk80at1 1SF6oAaFVaAZUWbgLm+i1cSstyViV+kye+lwcR1SYr3MJyaTwUMZ0W26yBaEPUkT3ZAb clxqnL0LRfWsAiIUTepvhQtAmDGOT/6xXp1K07BjEA9fFWjY2MxqNjoBqRdb1twUxve1 dl2Q==