Re: [precis] One change before Last Call

"Martin J. Dürst" <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp> Sat, 07 February 2015 12:11 UTC

Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 21:10:11 +0900
From: "\"Martin J. Dürst\"" <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
To: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>, Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com>
References: <54D18760.8090100@qti.qualcomm.com> <2423dah4ipo7jhvjr3vq4alidnsk7qdt5v@hive.bjoern.hoehrmann.de> <54D190FB.9060609@qti.qualcomm.com> <f253dat6a3a9t52eh4rlaeeoeuhq02jseo@hive.bjoern.hoehrmann.de> <54D1A2C7.8020301@qti.qualcomm.com> <1CC9F36F2D7AF58BD7353D80@JcK-HP8200.jck.com> <54D27694.7080300@qti.qualcomm.com> <eu16dal8d14kjtrqhn98hrd6c63mbsvvp2@hive.bjoern.hoehrmann.de> <54D3449B.10306@it.aoyama.ac.jp> <916E45ADE98041A7C3A959D7@JcK-HP8200.jck.com>