Re: [precis] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-precis-7564bis-07

Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im> Fri, 23 June 2017 20:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=stpeter.im; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=m89Z2sg84W5HEJcRce fmSyCTT/Yym/7rkqtq+2c79JE=; b=XuMrT1IuuJjVAmI3g/XVqcK1dJ6G5JnsdI WaCz1Ya6Hj2InSYP6kankNOznKD/pzojBtwYPRWlggbJYuOzY1e+AonBsixGyqYZ oLQ5hkJ0Xugh0HPCn2S67SnT2T8mcLc7IwoJC3QzsJMOBZ+19+KAs34psMmzHA8R 0fu21ClK5oSpVekNyzqJUlYcqoYmZM44bdsEYghvXkHgbv7UvziVLPssrXha8lyp wyugjYye4xQc8/MQFyLnieWjAYUZRAzjdHQ0K8bGeLI634/a0ywxrELA87B8DNDa dCuNC0aHhLXSdCwvZPhRKNUgz5iDw65AVvabkk2TTHYx7sKJBpmg==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s= fm1; bh=m89Z2sg84W5HEJcRcefmSyCTT/Yym/7rkqtq+2c79JE=; b=nXsYfYp4 9YsJWx8jYfdeU4l4tTzjZv/QfeCOUzWZkqAy+YJmzg72UgdNq4cwmq++7tCmz2FX EDeMO3b/BmLsddiguFVBSKLaE7ZdPNzgyaPfYdjyQJRQgYqaiFcmYIfYhj0bJ2XJ O7W10j6lLUdQIEe2MbRCpgrYh5tipARf8EABDQelZzeTbasBCsYdp0KJUNXwXKIF CIoZRX2l4c5GDc5ssmV5hDsyC4U19Pin/UZRTBZsjIvTEPuuz6niCt5hUF4g36mh NICE3zK70qzNHyftF/nxkkCtQe7iJj25iZpY+GOtQIKJSVAbMR5cNta3NTu4EPtI nkWOh93YvjDQdA==