RE: Next Generation CO-PS layer network technology?

Akiva Sadovski <akiva@AXERRA.com> Wed, 17 December 2003 06:33 UTC

From: Akiva Sadovski <akiva@AXERRA.com>
Subject: RE: Next Generation CO-PS layer network technology?
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:33:02 +0200
Sender: pwe3-admin@ietf.org
To: "'Maarten.Vissers@alcatel.de'" <Maarten.Vissers@alcatel.de>, stds-802-1@ieee.org, tsg15q12@itu.int, pwe3@ietf.org

Hi Maarten,
  thank you for very interesting NG CO-PS summary.
1) However i'm wondering whether we really need *both* SNCP and SPRing at
initial stages of
NG CO-PS development.
2) As far as i know, there were some SNCP-like mechanisms for Ethernet under
development, like draft-shah-extreme-eaps-00.txt

My 2c,
  Akiva Sadovski