Re: [PWE3] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-shawam-pwe3-ms-pw-protection-01.txt

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Mon, 29 September 2014 22:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=MYDSMYVkIb4kGDnMLc90u9NiJxjh5IZ3QQGW3LZ+rsc=; b=mi9fnWkcZ67FzwqKV2v93yPsOQeA9B6KFb/v4KvpGPcKVY6L7FGheQ37238pzQYa5e 0lwOT2C/092yF93coy/Sv47NmAf7xvZ7n4ZTHR3yFqfJmtVqro7+Fypagne56uWtPn3N CgX22VFZEU37nSOZuJSS83O2s/iA8RDIHh3CLVeERIiOa0XVglKEX/Qd166NYevS2DOR 1NWqSqyu1s7z6o9wvW5IXBH9VnjJlxMw4dlIxhbJwL5TJSu7QZSIIejKlGGEB4empcwv jx5nw9kBfC0NX/A5ouHfFPPQQglZ4afyCxHQmGiLmfz9LKkoCuyNuAkkK+coxDuTF/sO +Ezw==
References: <20140926220538.22072.46234.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAA=duU2XPw5BQYS0=jQevp4n=+8Hpb-GC-d1sObTMuJUvbtM8g@mail.gmail.com> <1411880600505.66300@ecitele.com> <CAA=duU12Rn9WnA57u43Yni5kkqQYbVqQgT+by+UipQnwo4BUmA@mail.gmail.com> <f295261a45494c709867b72025771312@AM3PR03MB612.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CAA=duU1OHK61j-cSsvCwsN+pWtfOp3Qax-C5ACh25NQ5yuXW7g@mail.gmail.com> <54295FC4.4040004@gmail.com> <a851e5e2ee7f4cc5b8d65fba3de9d1c1@AM3PR03MB612.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CAA=duU2PyE5U5Uq78jFim=Vd=dY3pi9OKVbb5XuH-LARbfg=rQ@mail.gmail.com> <a5f84bb1d680416abacc67b66f960344@AM3PR03MB612.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com>