Re: [PWE3] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-shawam-pwe3-ms-pw-protection-01.txt

Huub van Helvoort <huubatwork@gmail.com> Mon, 29 September 2014 13:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:disposition-notification-to:date:from:reply-to :user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=epxUq8nDDnx1eHZhpsJF0PbRMEvcf1rrzdLLB/O1PtY=; b=tmThCKMZcABe7SjQf0sCDxzS0ShLbgUxPqVtkk036rCbCtjX2TTqpEKm5kWAfN2cfe J0MvE8GvBwC6AanHA6tie2NXlqiKumaEnmhoC8qlcqvyaKb1WnTveRm0FAe+SFEwfN3k i6ozVc3z4MnWWXAHbnYhOdfbDOY2opPrwlpG1JJqAMTy4Q/9yeWFTT20BAPKM51J3JSa guI1DIp6str5c4O5bUFG8GgHfxHJgkueWI/pbrSlWeoatBfkELv3G4+MGRKczAzAzfQw iDaevy0mg+RlvqoDq3rxGMCNQJz0rcTV3J/NxOD2lXHVIQkV4PdP0vvXOEbL4xaxhfVt 2Q2A==