Re: [PWE3] draft-jin-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-01

lizhong.jin@zte.com.cn Thu, 25 November 2010 11:18 UTC

To: Ed <maillist.ed@gmail.com>
From: lizhong.jin@zte.com.cn
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 19:18:39 +0800
X-MIMETrack: S/MIME Sign by Notes Client on JinLiZhong127666/user/zte_ltd(Release 6.5.6|March 06, 2007) at 2010-11-25 19:19:28, Serialize by Notes Client on JinLiZhong127666/user/zte_ltd(Release 6.5.6|March 06, 2007) at 2010-11-25 19:19:28, Serialize complete at 2010-11-25 19:19:28, S/MIME Sign failed at 2010-11-25 19:19:28: The cryptographic key was not found, Serialize by Router on notes_smtp/zte_ltd(Release 8.5.1FP4|July 25, 2010) at 2010-11-25 19:19:29, Serialize complete at 2010-11-25 19:19:29