Re: [PWE3] draft-jin-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-01

venkatesan mahalingam <venkatflex@gmail.com> Thu, 25 November 2010 13:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=p5EbsL4hPFpUL+sJiZX6C1U5VT6ILpgk5uCA7wjYYDk=; b=kAGbLm2DSmdDuvQNuMIW26KJWIpScDT+9JbboJfvZFQBtDbQfQUZE6PppvEFU8KuEP jj5MahkDTWrBIRkmcp3gG5WHYGbo92LobNIR9wqGdOczh2DKfrGzomfDkkpk4qpMrDSa f0r8/yZaoZUhzAteudbt9zgj9Q7MuMr/R7YdY=