Re: [PWE3] Comment on Re: Starting WG adoption call for draft-boutros-pwe3-mpls-tp-mac-wd-02

Neil McGill <nmcgill@cisco.com> Tue, 07 February 2012 20:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2676; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1328644940; x=1329854540; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id: references:mime-version; bh=0UQ9UJ9LK9DkoNGbNjqGrzwWUndJLNIroFI4kpkJEVI=; b=a/ZPi8NPiTEz9n+NXbyIF4UoSsKejH5thRH5U1D65xihKP0F8EmswYKO LWmSu9FxoA1bvmuZH1/AvW+VgFfpcG8CT5kvi7uHeTxDXzMl0NjFn+oJ4 WCqmCNQErWWPQNf/R0O3j0S3ffgxmMlBGhUQmTdXLkIHu4K4fhCg8H3GY 4=;