Re: [PWE3] Is VCCV LSP Ping to test only MPLS PWs over MPLS PSN ?

Mark Townsley <townsley@cisco.com> Wed, 28 November 2007 15:17 UTC

Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:17:16 +0100
From: Mark Townsley <townsley@cisco.com>
To: Sasha Vainshtein <Sasha@AXERRA.com>
Subject: Re: [PWE3] Is VCCV LSP Ping to test only MPLS PWs over MPLS PSN ?
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5817; t=1196263043; x=1197127043; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=townsley@cisco.com; z=From:=20Mark=20Townsley=20<townsley@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[PWE3]=20Is=20VCCV=20LSP=20Ping=20to=20test=20only=20 MPLS=20PWs=20over=20MPLS=20PSN=20? |Sender:=20; bh=AfN2Cv2oAWn+5j8kjHngNaHWuHY7205FapVw3XWkeuw=; b=QWxqSOfnt8eN15hbxbWUA6AHPSeQzcTMWMCAI/CMLUhwrUHez0VcjRxwy4NNY79oA10YnFSJ 0FjuYly1uZzaSEz1WN+Y9B6wcYhCC8driUOSFbLpIt1GW9rRcwysx/6+;