Re: [PWE3] Draft liaison to ITU-T SG15 Q9, Q11, Q12 and Q13 regarding draft-manhoudt-pwe3-tsop-01.txt

"Andrew G. Malis" <amalis@gmail.com> Wed, 15 August 2012 14:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=QDn/F/EeJLYFHVY+8lu8eChpk9FRyKe2fNiBh2HU3xI=; b=Gw7XGWgKP7Xp9cKx+4sH3ZhWiaxUZoZ1ULQAdS2lEf94FgTpebVm9Q2oWwU0Fu+pWe XEp+j9P48/rCHqAGX407gCaWEO/P1lPgsstS9a0ZunVJT/ApednBCaRcUH5BsyH07JW+ wnizYg04pIphhFmYRL95w53aDdNJd0UDsX8dbfecreRtFbK9gTwz5uU+NbNgyyDZMqiq Tb72+Khl/BvXcr1vlNo3rwGgl8bCjgpXN6oJLbNhi4vcQKwSGJaKmnQA6FAAX26JS2sh m/w/qHybGQmGFvxeaodJGtz3qHVHu6h3tRoZFwHXgyO8CZmtD/fNvZI1y+uA/tcOaPMi RC6w==