[PWE3] draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-impl-survey-results - AD review

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Mon, 30 April 2012 19:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=stbryant@cisco.com; l=15567; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1335814995; x=1337024595; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:subject; bh=WG9/neWsiDJGXhSciLvggSzmvawbyxZlrs/DL3vInmg=; b=esP2z6ZCc9YcKT/hvz++Uf8MjWII462HHK7CIRY89Dpo7i92CC7XFhy5 hVH0ZEKkp4Hm1V8WoT1H26qnkFGuJ1MuaCzp3Hn0fw/oLMNwGswJ3RETy em8i5HQH1v9jhnEy022l/tSTRahce+qXrX8cagH22W8a9uwbp+J0i1QNU E=;