Re: [PWE3] draft-medved-pwe3-of-config-00.txt posted, review please

David Meyer <dmm@1-4-5.net> Fri, 06 July 2012 14:59 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=Mq7Z/lRqMRYnOp2ddWi5gDvsrKHYk1ThnY6ikZhPT0U=; b=MO4ZNKtpBY1wxN5bTMNxcVJaVME6bvYDgVFqeP9V/LWebnIT5ch1SwQ6K0qMZMYYio JSgSUcGbg73to+FNitN+r+pc7CsFFpfl1v3fxPkkXDQmNoaaZwNecS3KRcT6kZG8iCIK sXQca6Gw+YfWN3z2ZdnuVcA6b5ltumLXjd+ijEECTFYDcrqnpwfrV7vJxd615ASGPsj4 Y1B8ho0wZlm7Gc1gHwxo4ynOAKhhRaAt8loyd24UtQ4LB9scMQ8WX8NOTqvIgeBUNcZH c9+nIcWae0jejuveg+LgJAB5be1qGpKFOnc/xETKKuzaeCVatVabtiiIW4cqt1V7UzJo dDhQ==