Re: [Qirg] Call for agenda items at the IETF 118

Wojciech Kozlowski <W.Kozlowski@tudelft.nl> Tue, 06 February 2024 13:55 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.102 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_NONE=0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tudelft.nl; s=20220510; t=1707227738; bh=7nImpjTs31p+KNgUIzgzSAmec2Z+D84I0UiScLvdYoo=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:References:In-Reply-To:From; b=l0uEO+CV9OdeHzMTlD8t+j0Wn4q5gA8HX03xAXMNmdjXLczYKlslTpnuJPAyaiJB2 wRPw/J/mch/BwJPgqZCPUnntBhLR5Lqg0Vfq3X+WyNOzkURIThx7YdJ58LWOR1gKRw ljvSzIWSiyTPVVs8i+szQ6xb2UD6JODFko8Wf7ApnmV0C0fefisNOWwiYx17QWgUFk B8N2tth2ZCP/VXSPGBbr9TIQeu4qW8oc+kXVM9fiioknvatdWWtlyXHcDOrNNAGnvz BFNt6dByIxv7QTZfvwQ7PVKm8g8X24HOhWBEDouFusT7m4h4fVlwfuNVqJBm0H1ngC /Fee5989efoiQ==