Re: [Qirg] comments on the architecture principles draft

Rodney Van Meter <rdv@sfc.wide.ad.jp> Tue, 30 March 2021 10:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=sfc.wide.ad.jp; s=mail1; t=1617100250; bh=Qul8FUYdZNWIwK7yj7x3RnUydbR1j5LnUyRY7vW5fsE=; h=From:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:References:From; b=BfNUhs5i3KF7DRIrsbE7irEuhNg4nO2nFLzGGdAkAPOpyI9GrdT3ZlvMBTxXzLkGV YBCiMI9cepan4x88sdX2OY1O7vUkw96v551pv9rRUL/5oZbijblmpwWsHukg5XBQ6f z0Vfypcu6yXfbKsYFEaNIKdTlvGkiPOGGxosxJONW8BEED9aRWzg6Sr18jAqbVDwq5 7LfYJPIAKmPi+Xz5OF8kIent8FsreRu8D+SztFbSk74lB8sDbGky2onR5KupZCuw6H be5Cxhhfux2veWYg4csVw1lg0bzKFtgtO+Xh7SUnh3WEO39gI7YN+Vqp0Ozo0fuIV6 WxLJN9PWFa2VQ==