Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-liu-multipath-quic-01.txt

Mikkel Fahnøe Jørgensen <mikkelfj@gmail.com> Mon, 14 December 2020 19:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=hO0LiVa8AkCYDHXU/JF9NichpvC5+213nCMBijfNp70=; b=Wzpy4N5pzBqGMfouen8wCslU2n+irz5jir1ZWFyAou3p2zAnF4kepjfUVj48DwUDko yezdxgHRtrn+gbxNkDQ7vS95K0s1nVlurkJ/A2FiGRZanjkn5mO7qLibYb+7msn0T4l7 zD3ixK6gUAg+Z9LvyAbmhOVxtIkz8iiKr37D1snVlpXWle1PFgztkNIQUQ4pzdVx0PCr 07j2CdbOjRcnt0GfrnOKMvA++0gcHMExHOOdsbFRpIyTaf/DrM3YnMH2YYaotZpj//T2 GdYvJlEnwDLI1tyr8U/XBqeJVBL+7sQ2lebX6FCgqn9HuMEv4nFKtOtUoGBaJM4QMOQF v4RA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=hO0LiVa8AkCYDHXU/JF9NichpvC5+213nCMBijfNp70=; b=X8IhtwqPRyEp3WE6UPJVr4Nj88CvXMxyVj71XBDYHP56cxYcEZckNec3oD3bq5B/Ia vlo6WEQnHbdcG3NGYWZ+LSC2PVHVaYUbkoFmXnv2PRmumqbtpYlJeDbLKPz2miFFWiMo gD7R39FBW4JgnaFFdZrf62cfLN6iDMwVDBMd0+up8FGibXmZy1P7MavZKvRv7kyp+ScL 00py8A7rCSLIK0PI5xbo8l72Yyh4QwUx5jxmDpMZDRygrO7nYF3R+/+5nWiM2UGxfi3G cShjk4I5jdzO6/qbaI7NGXnLom8hLrnZUeBi2KoZLzDEO0Rtjl1f/RD0czT06X3n+7tX HNDw==