Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-liu-multipath-quic-01.txt

Mikkel Fahnøe Jørgensen <mikkelfj@gmail.com> Mon, 14 December 2020 10:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=mlw0l40HCo8LZTApqiaxVFyEysR/18pQjC3VvnujZ6M=; b=oUTKuRwA6OU4/C2W/txSH2kpfoChXa4X0cJxeTqwLwGxdf41M4zqwKqYjx/ZeQQ6qK WTkJyRbltWD6zwvbKHBfjKhis5IFVQrzlSoShQpqmy0mdraDEdNTp4pn2qkDuhvP2gjY 2ssotoGL7CAiy6GREpvq7UhRZjbtkIwwdAdvX1qqMgutbH7nlmhmR8eybBtJ2HR0VpWc 4LOukYb9wgitLu5K0wRGuSBXZxQe7jZF6wjQ4HnWJRf00OGsc7oEW8rAXUQSh/yWd/ml oI+Y+T1U9DjG3pOLPp0qwv2OvrrQcNG3p3wib8siYTFsReihHiu1rRafIfZwrs8kMAjl oUbA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=mlw0l40HCo8LZTApqiaxVFyEysR/18pQjC3VvnujZ6M=; b=K2xXec0Gx6EKJV2VtQXFgJvUzljg9noGaZzvVra3SIBCQXM7hIrhxN6d2bkhXeLl+F DwL+zbEBukBdBJQ9xTJ9DXBAb76VbkHGyQ3vo6i60zSq4oGB5vW5TxA4exIJKv/6E7AI IsKuCcorWi+oELU1Wfu6e9suEugIC0itqT6zu0/zXS3Y7RKELKpm6rAJb/PTDsVK64t9 BNcdUpuE0ptnzwb52/DUKaPRGdH0J9P8nWyXhRwS5ZR6LozkvL7xWM89MhU0V52VqKZz jB2jErO36wKvvkIvt9JTZVmf35IyzTz8Laz1fc7deIgvP45eIf3FpSuNJAVtxRNB4ndk QSwA==