Re: Authentication in draft-kuhn-quic-bdpframe-extension

Kazuho Oku <kazuhooku@gmail.com> Sun, 05 November 2023 15:50 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.103 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1699199399; x=1699804199; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=rdCWqCQSX0SQivuiNfINm4Z+YOv5fBoZS0y3N687VG4=; b=ad1o9wC6kSy5LBlJYVYnoxBlR1wHjP8KbgQ22MdC4h/hCsPq6U/Oa4s4+ClGpJwlYg 9RrIuJV4qnBEi9acjN5ysTnx7Mq0w/uvUJZoLWfzRJxwFPDM+MRVfJpLLY1W3+zTObIm 4noxM4z8oNMjmai6wy0mm92TPuWb29LvbwqzzYGwvxDNhftnm6fpP3XqFSU+9sk7iaZ0 xtxq9l18NmEogy1tQgqQJ/yckZuJRGw+keTq0gfiA7JgOpAsrI0bBnf38jeHyddb8gJn 9zq5OBkIxQY+EsgA0eAuw0FjoVf+epxzF2TH65FurWldOYipzrqTFrLIZLc6AdF9FkCc 5VdA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1699199399; x=1699804199; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=rdCWqCQSX0SQivuiNfINm4Z+YOv5fBoZS0y3N687VG4=; b=TCXk5rQlFk1mNgtPl9RIs+HwzEKk5RqpLZgR7ah5I7l5S+ycShaostFssUVAMh3jGf bUvCRGTqJ3QLpgmqXP7ngdFFQmHiz27f9v3gpneWUFYlwSYoPyUn/2f+1hf9XWd5w0RL tiFa5lL/gPALG6PAn0ZJ2ox3lt/1l0BA83X/nVZqVQkUH8oDohEBgujrTFFnCZsXUzSv FhrKM7/mQcSGgsBOemLls3hOb2vWQ1I28ydA4D80p2ZYTryR6bdFz/4wku+zydDaaItP TjYBrOGJzFPYlaSYKBH3JuPNkYgYcbpOI+qpMUq2skYnnMKnEXexXZUh+Av8jcJQP6os 4JgA==
References: <CAMEWqGsGCEhC97Yt-r9YBwGCPxH6+OGj7GfTmomMDJBD6S_ZBQ@mail.gmail.com> <a7d79746-59b3-4dd5-ad74-2810ac685ec5@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CALGR9oZRReig2_dEsbtx+ODKoaZTkKp6C5gcQZVPd_gnnWbX1Q@mail.gmail.com> <edb12370-dcba-49d7-9b2a-72660e059513@gmail.com> <18cef84568cc444f95bd8c2bc13e81b1@orange.com> <1ed18563-6de2-4d62-b6f7-b525ef6c1360@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <4f02fdee6cbf4c7aae472f2f0c177cc0@orange.com> <CANatvzzU_8OZuG7MS8dQAcyv0DSj9YegOsG3a6LifjqRncdHbQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOYVs2o6emJ2FwtsDd83oi2L3T5rK2nB=3MUe82sFPOrtkcE_Q@mail.gmail.com> <b9229510-6c05-4f21-8b07-ea9036dea30a@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CAOYVs2os7=AVXwp2X2dW43zJzMh8JZ9Wy6WHZWBFi3uUFEZF6g@mail.gmail.com>