Re: [radext] Publication request for RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks; draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-11

"Wojciech Dec (wdec)" <wdec@cisco.com> Fri, 10 August 2012 14:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=wdec@cisco.com; l=10970; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1344610183; x=1345819783; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=AwcqgH423uBmLMpIgSeJu6n2e20sM1htj1kB9u93D9A=; b=hT/gj+wCZIjh49c5SUCjYbwJWzNDKo4n53oF55ka9Q0nEzmyMhtunBij WP9sf+s3kM6veCuWAor2H7DXG5CvJRXbKjqYSQ1HcgPAO+CycHbZ33iUZ v6ThYWMNU0uWHRzRl2MATNoCZ11PVdEx3vVsk6nWGLesW/IrXohPjG+tf U=;