Re: [radext] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-11: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Mon, 12 September 2016 17:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=fLCYFmedRA/DB2bAiUldHFvsdsw=; b=L+u2/l RUaU7oGYTmY365/nA2xKVFJCl5gMHHq2p5O+H+8Kl7RTF/1iFBtQ+ZoMoARWIxBq N99F9D+04uyfIzSHPmmvRA+KkYyKJYfhNgavWr/vWZSRbynr6bGurLz0t6P/busc gGYEJ08CD7CpM3zQ2rqKln7bx4LbCEnaNMJ4c=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=fLCYFmedRA/DB2b AiUldHFvsdsw=; b=Qw5zsaYaOeRTR9m/BkeYD36LbtZM3Z8eOzwvXameHaPMIF3 hPV9FIYVhuJlBkhEICbN7uRwympQn4Zf3T5pkVrxV34UztL3vyAu92t/ywBVPAtU OPoJXFY/JKec8DhlcQY9k2jXdoxU4O0hGIFn8ul0ogpvZGLUCMoFKfrKfBdw=