Re: [radext] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-11: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com Tue, 16 August 2016 21:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=2UgViBvL/I+tT2krSavk7g0yhsv/bvir4d4tnY7Y54c=; b=N/+IiRtWYJ3YMOwc+CrNJzX6v5MnKFJ+XpejpY52frC++M/Tu2N+WTpkZAuwaJ3hKq zunbojBormaJ6lI7TC6sZa9+jkOY/KL1nO+MVnS83Zq66jXF5eyMOLIONBxzFnsSsyWl 0MAxbnFojpeMOujFTYKY5oompIdHlWQogXEz1ckchTkWtiBXUXOqLQfFTo5jbNoLFg3P ehC7RSNqUN0xKI6O/VjpIAgD7srqCEMhEF8yNGLNkoAnitKKs0P9pedlKP66j8Ee54Lc j2LPV/2TRj1IlQb4Ecw9tFuwoPaO/w07e2N/ispPSQmtz3XRTuEPCSvXdPyTGzftd+kD 1DFw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=2UgViBvL/I+tT2krSavk7g0yhsv/bvir4d4tnY7Y54c=; b=ZZ/YzOa8dPLYiEzwrMFiFE3xyDOJDFZiJb9/Nr5E75QBgH0fFKa5vsuJWuplKT5vM3 TMANksx06KdzJmGCnpYxZt0csGk2/Tde8T1p+mlU5ZYyLMYXxsG0YBUEO7FHGWCLrZOJ nWuNjSYlFxK+53Yl4VWd4V6Wq4zXgKiTnuS0JAtfewTHVs9xUcvtQrnoib8c0ow8hqyw F8YSY3mvpzsIC/XshK6ODlcl9htBkarLF0h3/WS2PGhcnUzfST8+lln8r1dAhJw5g0IP s9qq2NqKzHGiDD4QZjeZO34p62izr0Y4hffpdTewRseaZmPpN54bdenhWHcBtAfFBGDf X3Cg==