Re: [radext] draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt-10

"Leaf Yeh" <leaf.yeh.sdo@gmail.com> Thu, 04 April 2013 16:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=7jLnhIoskYEOvLFrvPJ5NsMjgeTgVKi3x5UPcppSROM=; b=0/PqdNEfXum7iGlZ/oMjFnfXWRtGCEF/aYOkxyYQnHTEZQWjDZFS29eTWpurpAEg+l wEdN7wBMo+6xFl1QCxPw2BhZUlxB5JVsfQ9wQ5ZkHtL+UC2wJpE/AHGQX0V/KcMcqAPL yJvgfnFH36VjBNxX8mATaxRHQrlwAiWY34tRq/+UBMPakH/GFE7Qs/iky6wi8ZqSYX39 NpQ39TZs+OnFEJEUZsF+Bn44Li2nzxHxLghd7MofcwaiKagtxBjGIV8Wbskd6ozQUZIK Rcr2z9ehtnnE3FgAWyhWcPQFS8eP+bqlQ/o6+4FijFfgPNElHLODGh7GPMnXHkdaxdIf 5Zww==