naibis-02

Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net> Sat, 17 July 2004 10:01 UTC

Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 13:01:29 +0300
From: Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>
To: "'radiusext@ops.ietf.org'" <radiusext@ops.ietf.org>
Subject: naibis-02

Hi,

I have submitted the -02 version of my draft,
draft-arkko-roamops-rfc2486bis-02.txt.

Here's the draft and the diff:

   http://www.arkko.com/publications/nai/naibis.txt
   http://www.arkko.com/publications/nai/naibisdiff.html

There is only one modification: Per Farid's request it
is now clarified that the '!' syntax can be applied
multiple times. No one seems to need more than one '!'
but it is actually hard to limit this given that the
rest of the username should be opaque to the intermediary.

We have also had a discussion of whether the User-Name
attribute coming back in an Access-Accept should get
the reverse conversion. Based on the input on the list,
I currently don't see a lot of support for this so I
decided to leave it out. But we could discuss it at
IETF 60.

--Jari