[Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-ar4si-10.txt
internet-drafts@ietf.org Mon, 18 May 2026 14:09 UTC
Return-Path: <internet-drafts@ietf.org>
X-Original-To: rats@ietf.org
Delivered-To: rats@mail2.ietf.org
Received: from [10.244.11.233] (unknown [4.156.85.76]) by mail2.ietf.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 900A6F0187FB; Mon, 18 May 2026 07:09:52 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=ietf.org; s=ietf1; t=1779113392; bh=L6+bj5TFWA7DPwm+HPzrvuLQOFEgDtQgiLT9ZOsNtxU=; h=From:To:Cc:Subject:Reply-To:Date; b=SbU+5RdYoJOjhTaP/3HCYkL3qDD4aI6vLq9Maoz6vR7BX9mHy3FVPzor/LSVOI0Ve QNfj/pgeAh4utJCStqc3aqiKl5I2LD9XHJystJinOi0z10DOTGPbfcluiAlBirynuI lVPtspbQGzKVx7plcjcmMCDwmm1M8xn2/oUfN6mE=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
X-Test-IDTracker: no
X-IETF-IDTracker: 12.65.0
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated
Precedence: bulk
Message-ID: <177911339250.558415.12337515996487766373@dt-datatracker-7688897f84-l74h4>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2026 07:09:52 -0700
Message-ID-Hash: WE3X3O6WRSFEOQTUAOXZB7ID67KZKX2U
X-Message-ID-Hash: WE3X3O6WRSFEOQTUAOXZB7ID67KZKX2U
X-MailFrom: internet-drafts@ietf.org
X-Mailman-Rule-Misses: dmarc-mitigation; no-senders; approved; emergency; loop; banned-address; member-moderation; header-match-rats.ietf.org-0; nonmember-moderation; administrivia; implicit-dest; max-recipients; max-size; news-moderation; no-subject; digests; suspicious-header
CC: rats@ietf.org
X-Mailman-Version: 3.3.9rc6
Reply-To: rats@ietf.org
Subject: [Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-ar4si-10.txt
List-Id: Remote ATtestation procedureS <rats.ietf.org>
Archived-At: <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/rats/NZBI2L7LLy6nM1uretotIAJyDiY>
List-Archive: <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/rats>
List-Help: <mailto:rats-request@ietf.org?subject=help>
List-Owner: <mailto:rats-owner@ietf.org>
List-Post: <mailto:rats@ietf.org>
List-Subscribe: <mailto:rats-join@ietf.org>
List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:rats-leave@ietf.org>
Internet-Draft draft-ietf-rats-ar4si-10.txt is now available. It is a work
item of the Remote ATtestation ProcedureS (RATS) WG of the IETF.
Title: Attestation Results for Secure Interactions
Authors: Eric Voit
Henk Birkholz
Thomas Hardjono
Thomas Fossati
Vincent Scarlata
Name: draft-ietf-rats-ar4si-10.txt
Pages: 38
Dates: 2026-05-18
Abstract:
This document defines reusable Attestation Result information
elements. When these elements are offered to Relying Parties as
Evidence, different aspects of Attester trustworthiness can be
evaluated. Additionally, where the Relying Party is interfacing with
a heterogeneous mix of Attesting Environment and Verifier types,
consistent policies can be applied to subsequent information exchange
between each Attester and the Relying Party.
This document also defines two serialisations of the proposed
information model, utilising CBOR and JSON.
The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-ar4si/
There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-rats-ar4si-10.html
A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-rats-ar4si-10
Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts
- [Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-ar4si-10.txt internet-drafts
- [Rats] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-ar4si-10.t… Mandyam, Giridhar
- [Rats] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-ar4si-10.t… Thomas Fossati
- [Rats] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-ar4si-10.t… Mandyam, Giridhar
- [Rats] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-ar4si-10.t… Thomas Fossati