Re: [Raw] New Version Notification for draft-pthubert-raw-architecture-07.txt

gregory.mirsky@ztetx.com Thu, 24 June 2021 20:10 UTC

Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 04:10:42 +0800
References: 162281386516.32559.11779939327351153244@ietfa.amsl.com, CO1PR11MB488138E10B33B92577BAEFF6D83B9@CO1PR11MB4881.namprd11.prod.outlook.com, 54AE436C-8EF9-4E15-88D9-F335FD3E8B13@unistra.fr, CO1PR11MB488176DED3B7EA804F791E14D8389@CO1PR11MB4881.namprd11.prod.outlook.com, 202106170339184700427@zte.com.cn, CO1PR11MB48815FDB75728C5E67790CFCD80E9@CO1PR11MB4881.namprd11.prod.outlook.com, CO1PR11MB4881227796ED554115C6A1F0D8089@CO1PR11MB4881.namprd11.prod.outlook.com