Re: [Raw] The term RAW in RAW Architecture [was Some comments/questions on RAW Architecture]

Rick Taylor <rick@tropicalstormsoftware.com> Mon, 06 June 2022 19:11 UTC

From: Rick Taylor <rick@tropicalstormsoftware.com>
To: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>, "raw@ietf.org" <raw@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 19:11:06 +0000
x-originating-ip: [2a02:1648:4000:120:849b:b085:a1a8:1136]
Subject: Re: [Raw] The term RAW in RAW Architecture [was Some comments/questions on RAW Architecture]

Hi Pascal, Lou, all,

At the last IETF a formal interim on the RAW Architecture draft was suggested, perhaps as the kickoff of more regular meetings.

Obviously this has yet to happen; however, do you feel that there is value in an interim in June to continue the valuable discussion on the document?

If so, do you (Pascal) as an author want to suggest some times/dates that work for you and we can hone in on a time of least inconvenience for the WG?

Cheers,
Eve & Rick