Re: [Raw] The term RAW in RAW Architecture [was Some comments/questions on RAW Architecture]

CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Tue, 07 June 2022 15:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it.uc3m.es; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=13Fy+0PTclMtgA7qwwerONYDFjNPNRJONMW4Kz3JT9Y=; b=XQ25/H2cSnQlRhQZ81EFpinUrr3Onx8UOfg4WEnFcY4qvcNNqoW8Onb8sbhuAkha4c hEwLQdVYte/oHqNBXunhCQUJTjRq1gaNKD88H+axuVgutoNeFtZ9ogzMOqpZQ4VVNQ9c AEKF3Nhd01nfl8qaI+VJcYorkytB8sHKZJ7PJIE7J9PoBBiEwzfdy1RyE78akhTRLxrZ WNOfJENWDS1Toex6MYVmsa0u3d9WVtQdr+Fimnnj2I+BCNxo074032gj4ZCL4YXnexWO TEMBeqmdTw8BGNbOzkyywrwgeNZdp0n09nBzHPjPtalqvLD6oQ9zMYFuhtw/b4qKJlcT ZlYw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=13Fy+0PTclMtgA7qwwerONYDFjNPNRJONMW4Kz3JT9Y=; b=RzY/lt58wVm8gwV7op+qTgWRjZanLLxSWvymuJko1nqCFnPJZW4UkHZSj82ajnODZx 0YcPNt1zT+WS15QV/lT3eFzj3+pJav4V1Kd4UfjI62sFj6OVwKonHkxAT6p15Rp6OxPA qJy9c1cklfYDzLV5LFiHBNxGjN92ZwloRhEV3w+WmYkx/NCInCxN8R+JwV43a7tsC9M5 DAvEI/fUsIvzVSWDBKUEe4weIJgcUA6yHOBe0xRuhW/ydJWn+/rZBSof6h973h79zKKg EPkWN80BkEFkCN6rwUy/rJ2iM0ZXj0ZUypXvbHLm5IoH/hY2YXyBkSBDOuZW6GlONaTe 9LFw==