Re: [Raw] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-raw-architecture-11

Xavi Vilajosana Guillen <xvilajosana@uoc.edu> Sat, 24 June 2023 14:59 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.087 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URI_DOTEDU=1.999] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=uoc.edu; s=google; t=1687618775; x=1690210775; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=NP1ll1d1j+2P31qYHuVlg7NBflIvqy2GtW7rf35DYMA=; b=BS/JjgAQGEd3Bg3BpKSfGdeVkSJ7ZsuPbExLJCHNkUhfPDOgmvHJDqOGqi87jchXaw 4cGJ1dGGw3nk5CiozA5hrLqK+mcQmaIcGBzBVWVW+JmLIbxeEIX5bmYSrixVapPb/KPa j2q/xOoPc4RAWWoQyqIx1JZ+gWwlYk2h0/sYI=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1687618775; x=1690210775; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=NP1ll1d1j+2P31qYHuVlg7NBflIvqy2GtW7rf35DYMA=; b=SJUvoQGp0A8pP8OGDHynzXIF1syPMtEpDGmqdww2i6K4gOGTMlsWaW2DV+HQXItAAr kvleW79f4iC9yYs4HAxJr5YT5vVBv1PF1tyZKrO1q1anVzb+kJMLC4dbcXDYCAF07Y4R DP8paEqZoChiIe1GenCOXk8pfTjG+yKwbkeigAhH33t4vYoHj9lPPqD1t2j4BrzIxeZT jlTXHRF4/9pviRP2FPuZVKtjqRCPBjpKD8a9O9CjvdmRkmfIEW6hx2/9VM2RhKtRpSJH tZGkGs3ymrmu/Tt/Ei1/uCr0/QuxqsMXoQHfPbL8zwSTq+D7ZXMMBMMXm6R4peojDCSn fVvA==