Re: [Raw] [EXT] Terminology: draft-ietf-raw-architecture-14.txt and what's still nuclear

Xavi Vilajosana Guillen <xvilajosana@uoc.edu> Mon, 31 July 2023 07:25 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-6.095 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URI_DOTEDU=1] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=uoc.edu; s=google; t=1690788335; x=1691393135; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Y7prtS//ZSmki6FJN1/Bd7BSMdp397xk3NpZhhRmVcE=; b=EYqotXLHcL08jgx2N5eCOZYtzdQxSNy/hhsbFozNaAmbClo+sCdlM8W9tQuCMlC3qp eiJhcgWgJyu0g6UzWezMvhDHCkAPqazFXZAFl2WMI4erqt5Bz3x9zSGXODpOzqZjj70J GwY7ngtpVMfZCFmwZJgELPKVUIeOV7KPAtDL4=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1690788335; x=1691393135; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=Y7prtS//ZSmki6FJN1/Bd7BSMdp397xk3NpZhhRmVcE=; b=StQd8yAZXpspEwKmIrega0p0SERGXAaMbE9W7qRMFd/5syYerbRKx3WpZtrA1+jEmy +wMngyffTMkSCp+dqkr+LC8FNcOD4QlHv4LKRdkV5AiEz4BeCjPpiR+mPeAmSxU6YpeS BevefxIS8Fzgz3Vz84hHW9midPgca8vcGz7w0R1r+XLaRnh+yL0SftXNerWgOXyaSkJu aCgARHpKZtLUSRf6vtIMIKy3MsdgWMRTzV1bcFAEHQw4XdmhCkK38d0BBdHP3uCm9p28 DTK/tdAhdD9NfVtXeLsZFSoGem2/a29Xz7JExPy6UlvnPPy7awmwPSmqoznVXyY3YdFy pS0A==